Friday, April 23, 2010

Lewis Ginter






So I'm so glad I stopped long enough yesterday to go to the botanical garden. I realize sometimes I'm always doing something, because there's always something to be done and though I've been with Payton and Reagan I miss them because I haven't paid as much attention to them as I should have been. Like stopping and being patient enough for Reagan to go up and down the steps at the garden literally 10 times and hearing her count. I'd say 1, she'd say 2, she misses a couple in the middle but yells out 9, 10 at the end.

We climbed to the top of the treehouse, played in the little houses in the village, walked around the gardens and went in the butterfly house, though there were no butterflies in it now, we'll have to go back in the summer when the butterflies come again, Payton kept asking where the butterflies were.

We had ice cream at Baskin Robbins and when Tung came home we all helped make Chrusties for dinner. We tried bbq chicken ones and they were really good. It was fun all of us making them, Payton helped her Daddy roll out the dough and put on the cheese.

Oh to have more days where I feel relaxed, accomplished and enjoy my family like yesterday.

No comments: