Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Spring Dress

I found a dress on the blog Make It and Love It that I pinned a while back and have been wanting to make it for my girls, the Pinterest challenge was just the thing to get me to do it.

Here's the pinspiration



And here's my daughter modeling the completed dress.  I'm so excited about how it turned out and can't wait to make a matching one for my littlest.
The best pic I could get before she ran away from a bee!



Check out what "pinspired" everyone else at the Winter Pinterest Challenge
Bower Power
Young House Love
The Great Indoors
Hi Sugarplum!

3 comments:

Tamsyn said...

Both the dress and your daughter are gorgeous. Well done!

Mrs. Great Indoors said...

I agree with Tamsyn. What a lovely project, and I bet your daughter feels like a princess. :-)

Great job, and thanks for linking up with the Winter Pinterest Challenge!

Erin @ The Great Indoors

Me and My Pink Mixer said...

So cute! Wish I could sew - learning how is on my to-do list for this year :) Your daughter is adorable!!