Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Putter goes to the Dentist

In the car on the way home, Payton told me that Putter had to go to the dentist this morning.  I asked her Why? and she said that Putter was going to have a baby and that made her teeth hurt so she had to go to the dentist to make them better.  I asked when the baby was going to be born and she said tomorrow morning.  Putter will wake her up early and she will take her to the hospital to have her baby and then they'll go to the dentist to check her teeth and then come home.  I asked if the baby would need to have her teeth checked and she said, no just Putter because the baby pushes on her teeth and makes them hurt.  I love the pretend and make believe!

This is how we found her one night when we went in to check on her before going to bed.  She didn't just have Putter but jingle putter and spotty dog too!

No comments: