Monday, March 22, 2010

Reagameister


I love my Reagameister. In the past week it seems like she's grown up so much, I even think she looks older. She's trying to say so many words and it's starting to carry on her own sort of conversation with you. She says Open, nak peas (snack please), shakes her head yes and no when you ask her questions instead of saying anything. She calls the phone cell. Her pacifier is a Yi Yo..we have no idea where she got that from. On the way home today when she saw all the baby sheep in the field she said "Baaa!" really loud all excited that she saw them. She is such a sweetheart giving her sister hugs if she does something to upset her. Reagan is a little tougher than Payton, not as sensitive and will get mad and scream rather than cry. Payton is very sweet to her and doesn't retaliate if Reagan does something to her that makes her upset.

Reagan has been very attached to me this past week on vacation and cried when I left her at Gail's this morning. She's so sweet and snuggly, I love when she yells Mommy! It's not often I get to hug and snuggle her, she's so busy and is miss independent with her own agenda, I'll take everything I can get.

No comments: