Tuesday, September 21, 2010

I do myself!

Reagan is now into doing everything herself.  From things that are cute and fun that she wants to do herself, like put her shoes on, wash her hands.  But also with things that are a little more frustrating, like wanting to get in and out of the car herself.  This afternoon she got upset because I picked her up and put her on the ground, she wanted to do it herself, so I picked her up and put her back in the car, she climbs out of the seat, then starts to notice things around her, finally gets down on the floor of the car, notices some more things, then tries to figure out how to get down.  She didn't want me to touch her so I wasn't helping her.  Tung says just take her hands and let her jump...and she jumped down.  Too funny, Daddy can get her to jump but I can't touch her.
She's total cuteness.

No comments: