Monday, September 5, 2011

Reagan talks a lot

Reagan cracks me up, she talks all the time non stop. I lose track of what she's even trying to say and sometimes think she doesn't even know what she's saying.  If the girls ask Tung to do something he'll mess with them and ask them to say Please Daddy, not just please.  The other day he asked Reagan "Please who?" Instead of saying Daddy she said "Please You!"

Tonight I asked her what her favorite thing to eat is, she said the food she cooks in her own kitchen.  I asked her her favorite thing to play with, she said dress ups and her kitchen.  Then she says Guess what my favorite day of the week is? I thought she was going to do her joke when she asks "What's the sun's  best day of the week?  Sunday! but instead she says When I get to stay home with you.  If I wasn't already crying about Payton I was now with Reagan, LOL! She didn't leave Daddy and Payton out, she said she likes to stay home with Daddy and Payton too.  She's a crazy silly girl but so very sweet!

No comments: